Meets October through June
No matter how many kids a mom has, whether she works or stays-at-home, married or single, MOPS and MOMSnext groups empower her to link arms with other moms and journey together through motherhood.
Meeting Days and Times:
MOMSnext – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
MOPS – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
What’s the difference? MOPS is designed for any mom who is expecting her first child until her last heads off to kindergarten. MOMSnext is for any mom of school-aged kids.
What is a group meeting like?
- A welcoming and open environment
- Mentoring and leadership development opportunities
- Time for creative activities
- Valuable take away teachings and lessons
- And best of all … childcare
See more from MOPS International on Vimeo.