The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the eight recovery principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-centered 12 Steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, victories, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our life problems.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their biblical principles found in the Beatitudes, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the principles and the steps, we discover our personal, loving, and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
Welcome to an Amazing Spiritual Adventure!
Things We ARE:
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each member
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
Things we are NOT
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix