It is our goal to provide an environment in which each child will be safe, cared for and ministered to at his or her level of development. We strive to balance fun and learning, provide age-appropriate snacks, and have a diverse staff of joyous and skilled volunteer teachers and helpers.
Our Sunday Offerings for Birth-PreK
All preschool classes are at 10am and 12pm and located on the first floor.
Nursery for 6 weeks-15months (confident walking)
Noah’s Ark for 15 months through age 2.5 years
Mini-Kidzone I for 2.5-3 years
Mini-KidZone II for 4 and 5 years
- Please sign your child in and out of class for each service. This includes assigning your child a three digit alphanumeric code that will be used for security purposes. A silent pager will also be assigned.
- Only individuals that name the child’s security number will be able to check out the child.
- In the event that your child’s teacher needs to contact you during service, you will be paged. Please check in with the teacher at the appropriate classroom.
- Please label any diaper bags, sippy cups, special snacks, etc.
- Making sure your child has used the restroom before each service or has a fresh diaper is a great help to our teachers!
- Please notify the teacher of any food allergies, medical conditions, special needs, or custody issues before service.
- Please notify the teacher if you do not wish your child’s diaper to be changed.
- Please notify the teacher if your child is experiencing teething or separation anxiety.