Pastor Deanna Walker, Women’s Ministry
Women’s Ministries at Abundant Life Foursquare Church is about creating an environment that is full of grace, opened armed to every women who walks through our doors. We strive to develop lasting relationships with each other that are safe. We encourage the development of a deep relationship with Jesus. We believe that our relationship with Jesus is the most important aspect of a woman’s life today. We achieve this through mentorship, fun activities, encouraging volunteerism, deliberate support of other church ministries and events (including Santa’s Cause, B6, Men’s Breakfasts, food drives, etc.) and more.
- Courageous Women: a unique gathering that varies in time throughout the year. Here we learn through powerful devotional training, testimonies, large group discussions and small group interaction around that tables. This is a time to develop lasting friendships as you grow in the depth and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Check out our calendar for dates and times also contact Pastor Deanna directly we would love to hear your story and invite you personally to come hang out meet ladies you can relate to.
Courageous women are women of strength:
- Standing strong in Jesus
- Relationship builders
- Never giving up
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong, courageous, and firm fear not…. for it is the Lord who goes with you He will not leave you or forsake you.
- Women’s Connection’s Breakfasts
- Ladies Night Out
Women’s Groups Include:
- Bible studies – Studying various books of the Bible
- 8 Pillars – Pure Desire for Women; dealing with love addiction and sexual issues
- Betrayed and Beyond – Experiencing hope through God’s grace for the betrayed heart
- Behind the Mask – Practical steps and strategies that help women live healthy lives
We have many exciting opportunities to reach out to women both within the walls and build bridges to our community. Contact Pastor Deanna to find out how you can get involved today.