Pastor Deanna Walker, Women's Ministry
Women’s Ministries at Abundant Life Foursquare Church is about creating an environment that is full of grace, opened armed to every women who walks through our doors. We strive to develop lasting relationships with each other that are safe. We encourage the development of a deep relationship with Jesus. We believe that our relationship with Jesus is the most important aspect of a woman’s life today. We achieve this through mentorship, fun activities, encouraging volunteerism, deliberate support of other church ministries and events (including Santa's Cause, B6, Men's Breakfasts, food drives, etc.) and more.
- Courageous Women: a unique 4 to six week series that varies in time throughout the year. Here we learn through powerful devotional training, testimonies, large group discussions and small group interaction around that tables. This is a time to develop lasting friendships as you grow in the depth and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Check out our calendar for dates and times also contact Pastor Deanna directly we would love to hear your story and invite you personally to come hang out meet ladies you can relate to.
Courageous women are women of strength:
Standing strong in Jesus
Never giving up
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong, courageous, and firm fear not.... for it is the Lord who goes with you He will not leave you or forsake you.
- Women's Connection's Breakfasts
- Scrapbooking - Uniquely Creative
- Ladies Night Out
- Clip & Chat: A unique time where people come together and clip coupons for "Our Father's Store House," a benevolence ministry to our church families who are in need. You will be inspired to learn how to coupon from our experts, as well as have a great time making friends and building relationships. You will be amazed at how much fun this is.
- Worship Dance Team: a team to provide worship at our women's breakfast and other women events
We have many exciting opportunities to reach out to women both within the walls and build bridges to our community. Contact Pastor Deanna to find out how you can get involved today.