1. The Bible makes is clear that part of the mission of every believer is to take care of those who are in need. Matthew 25:35-36, 40 says, For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me… Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me. What does this have to do with your marriage? As a married couple you are called to be co-laborers for Christ. In what ways have you been co-laborers for Christ?
2. Is there anything that you would like to add to your lives that would allow you to serve Jesus together more as a married couple? (Be Creative)
3. At Abundant Life Foursquare Church we are starting a food drive that starts February 26 and continues through March 3. As a married couple how can you participate in the food drive?
4. Why do you think God has called us to take care of the needy around us?
5. In your mind’s eye what kind of impact will serving Jesus together more have on your marriage?